With the Collaborative Content Creation Framework, all you need is to record your domain expertise to get your content engine humming. From LinkedIn posts to Twitter, blogs, guest posts, video snippets and audiograms.
All the content you need to move potential buyers to recognise their need for your service.
Here’s Dave Wallace sharing his experience working with us to produce consistent content without wasting billable time or outsourcing his thought leadership to freelancers who’ve never walked in his shoes.
What Does It Cost?
£453 per session
- 1 interview
- 1 Article (700-1000 words)
- 5 Video/audiogram snippets with accompanying text posts
- How to do topic selection (based on buying intent).
- Historical research of topics that have resonated with your audience.
- Distribution strategy (creation is stage one, how do you get in front of potential customers).
- Tools you need
Gabriel was a delight to work with. Using only a light brief, Judopay received a fantastic piece of content with fresh research from the market, on-brand, and with interesting infographics. I highly recommend.
Former Head of Marketing, Judopay, Current Brand Manager, Virgin
I have worked with Gabriel for some time as I needed content for the financial industry. His writing was always to the point, full of references, well structured and clear. He always delivered on time and on subject. Overall he is very professional and a great guy to work with.
CEO, PaymentComponents www.paymentcomponents.com