Socials by Gabriel
Hi, Gabriel (Allan) Onyango here... A freelance writer with a knack for connecting with people on social and digging up the right conversations to be a part of. (Contrary to popular belief, social media is about engaging with your ideal customers' posts as much as creating your own and hoping they engage. )
I started out managing a business blog’s social media page and writing news articles. Then dived into the freelance content marketing world…
Since then, clients have included CareerFoundry, cross-border payments scaleup TransferGo, Judopay (acquired by Fabrick), embedded finance company Intergiro, invoice finance startup Treyd, 20+year old banking tech company Payment Components..
I also run an indie publication for salespeople: Outboundfintech.com/blog.
- Thinking of increasing order sizes with your suppliers? Here’s what to keep in mind
- How is Covid-19 affecting B2B cross-border payments? A China-EU perspective
- Payments: Interchange Plus Plus (IC++) vs Blended Pricing
- Using your competitors’ customer data to find sales prospects: reverse engineering a fintech unicorn’s ICP part 1
- American Banker: Simple digital payroll isn’t enough for the ‘gig’
- The layman’s guide to banking as a service
- APIs are not enough, you need more to leverage the full value of Open Banking
- Using hyper-personalisation to enhance digital banking
- What is performance marketing? A complete beginner’s guide
- The trigger approach to B2B cold emailing: a case study
- 100% eCommerce retention rate: How Joshua Lucio does it as a solo founder
- Breakthrough innovation lets shoppers pay with thoughts
What past clients have to say
Gabriel was a delight to work with. Using only a light brief, Judopay received a fantastic piece of content with fresh research from the market, on-brand, and with interesting infographics. I highly recommend.
Former Head of Marketing, Judopay, Currently at Lexis Nexis
I have worked with Gabriel for some time as I needed content for the financial industry. His writing was always to the point, full of references, well structured and clear. He always delivered on time and on subject. He is very professional and a great guy to work with.
CEO, Payment Components