Hi, I'm Gabriel Onyango.
A writer wearing a crazy 🙂 marketer's p̵a̵n̵t̵i̵e̵s̵ pants and a cold emailer's heart. I'm available for hire on a freelance basis for the following topics: sales tech and automation, marketing, fintech and Open Banking.
Below are some articles I’ve written over the years. There are 200+ but take a peek at what sticks out to you first.
I also run an indie publication targeting salespeople. To see my writing style in its raw form, check out: outboundfintech.com/blog or the blog articles on this website. Say hi firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: If you’re looking to repurpose webinars/podcasts into editorial-style articles, check out the menu above.
- TransferGo & Ripple: All you need to know to send money to India faster/cheaply
- How is Covid-19 affecting B2B cross-border payments? A China-EU perspective
- Payments: Interchange Plus Plus (IC++) vs Blended Pricing
- How is Open Banking changing the alternative lending industry? A deep dive
- Simple digital payroll isn’t enough for the ‘gig’
- The layman’s guide to banking as a service
- APIs are not enough. You need more to leverage the full value of Open Banking
- Using hyper-personalisation to enhance digital banking
- What is performance marketing? A complete beginner’s guide
- The trigger approach to B2B cold emailing: a case study
- 100% eCommerce retention rate: How Joshua Lucio does it as a solo founder
- Breakthrough innovation lets shoppers pay with thoughts
Articles from my early years as an in-house writer:
What past clients have to say
Gabriel was a delight to work with. Using only a light brief, Judopay received a fantastic piece of content with fresh research from the market, on-brand, and with interesting infographics. I highly recommend.
Former Head of Marketing, Judopay, Currently at Lexis Nexis
I have worked with Gabriel for some time as I needed content for the financial industry. His writing was always to the point, full of references, well structured and clear. He always delivered on time and on subject. He is very professional and a great guy to work with.
CEO, Payment Components